Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A long wonderful journey in this lovely car.... Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Duncanslater,

I'm so jealous. I'm in France too at the moment, in the south near Les Arcs. But, I've got my 8 year old Beemer with me as the DS doesn't come until late Sept/early Oct. I'm praying the old girl can get me back home!!! The whole journey down I wish I could have been finding out about the new toy. Enjoy! And congrats on the ton-up post too! More than an Aussie batsman could dream of getting.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More than the whole team! :)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
philstix said:
Duncanslater,

I'm so jealous. I'm in France too at the moment, in the south near Les Arcs. But, I've got my 8 year old Beemer with me as the DS doesn't come until late Sept/early Oct. I'm praying the old girl can get me back home!!! The whole journey down I wish I could have been finding out about the new toy. Enjoy! And congrats on the ton-up post too! More than an Aussie batsman could dream of getting.
Mine came ten days before we headed for the tunnel. V5 didn't arrive until after we got back! Was good!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We you in Bergerac on 4th August? Saw a Blue 15 reg GB DS in that city whilst driving around... would have waved but did see the car again.. :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Just been up in the hills in Provence - Aups. Saw three different DS's in the space of 10 minutes. One Brit, one German and One Belgian! All three in different colours and all rocking Black Packs. The Belgians had gone all out and bought an official Land Rover glossy black roof-box on theirs! Tres chic! Made me even more jealous than I should be!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.