Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 70 plate Disco Sport R edition (SE model)... am new to the forum so hi all :)

Can someone tell me:

1. What sort of sound system does this have by default? Is it the Pivi Pro?

2. I had the option of setting the level of the Subwoofer, but that seems to have magically dispappeared. Anyone aware of this issue? How can I see this setting again?

3. Either way, I would really like some extra bass! :) Anyone have any experience with modifying their default system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Pancamo,

i'm also new to the forum!

What is your Pivi Pro version number? I've also lost the subwoofer option.
I know have OS 2.1.0e and since that i lost that option. But the previous version was OS 2.1.3. (very strange is seems like a downgrade??)

And i also want the Subwoofer function back :)

Do you have the function subwoofer back now?

·
Registered
2 Posts
No meridian… And You are correct.

There is Not No subwoofer installed. But The controls was there And it did work…(under Trebble And Bas)

It did disappear after the latest update…. Hope it comes back after an new update

·
Registered
105 Posts
PieterM said:
No meridian… And You are correct.

There is Not No subwoofer installed. But The controls was there And it did work…(under Trebble And Bas)

It did disappear after the latest update…. Hope it comes back after an new update
If there's no subwoofer then any adjustments won't be doing anything surely?! I suspect what you got was a software version with a bug which has now been patched.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts