Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Automotive side marker light Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle
Hi guys, picked up my DS yesterday and absolutely "chuffed to bits"
Well done JLR. Enclosed some external picks and will do the internal later today.

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Looks great Strappe! Also bought Kaikoura with Almond interior so eagerly awaiting how the combination looks... Never seen such combo in reality so fingers crossed. Nice alloys

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some interior pics to show the Almond leather an a couple of shots of the power pack bay. Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Car White Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Head restraint
Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
Looks good.

I recognise that dealer :lol:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Very nice interior Strappe. Cirrus is greyish and not a warm colour like Almond (yet maybe more modern)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ozsport said:
Strappe said:
Some interior pics to show the Almond leather an a couple of shots of the power pack bay. View attachment 606 View attachment 607 View attachment 608 View attachment 609 View attachment 610
Almond? That looks like the cirrus to me?
OZSPORT, can confirm it is Almond for sure. Looks a little bit lighter in the pics I will admit.
Any problems with colour coordination the respective deales should have leather samples you can view for the whole range.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
J77 said:
Looks good.

I recognise that dealer :lol:
Yes! They were spot on all round from order to delivery. First class service.

·
Registered
677 Posts
This is my 7th from them, can't fault them.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Strappe said:
ozsport said:
Strappe said:
Some interior pics to show the Almond leather an a couple of shots of the power pack bay. View attachment 606 View attachment 607 View attachment 608 View attachment 609 View attachment 610
Almond? That looks like the cirrus to me?
OZSPORT, can confirm it is Almond for sure. Looks a little bit lighter in the pics I will admit.
Any problems with colour coordination the respective deales should have leather samples you can view for the whole range.
Cool probably just the pictures / lighting. The only one's I can pick with certainty are ebony and tan ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Mine will look like this. I've ordered the privacy glass and te same interior. Good to see I made the right choice. Looks great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts