Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Mode of transport Automotive mirror
The system picks up the No Overtaking sign as well as some other selected signs in it's recognition software.

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Disco said:
I'm sorry, but exactly what does it mean?

also, the speed limit sign changes from normal to say night from time to time although it is daylight. why?
It means no over taking. A blonde moment? ;-)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Disco said:

also, the speed limit sign changes from normal to say night from time to time although it is daylight. why?
When it changes, are the lights on? I would guess it's linked to the auto headlight sensors (perhaps even if you don't hae the lights set to Auto).

·
Registered
567 Posts
BobbyBox said:
Avoid spec'ing the Firenze Red otherwise you are prohibited from overtaking

·
Registered
533 Posts
wardie said:
BobbyBox said:
Avoid spec'ing the Firenze Red otherwise you are prohibited from overtaking
:D

·
Registered
567 Posts
Gace said:
Are the "No over taking" signs specific to countries outside the US? We don't have any road sign as such.
Only for countries with bends in the roads :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
BobbyBox said:
Disco said:

Haha yes a bit of blonde moment. I guess the term overtaking threw me off as we don't use that in U.S. Neither do we have such sign.

·
Registered
385 Posts
ccomley said:
Disco said:

When it changes, are the lights on? I would guess it's linked to the auto headlight sensors (perhaps even if you don't hae the lights set to Auto).
Not sure if they turn on but My lights are set on auto. That may possibly be the reason.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.