Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a fun solo test drive today... really loved the car. can't wait. 20 Feb is my build date so not long now!

Drove a HSE Lux with Black Pack, Black interior and headlining. Looked exceptionally smart and classy. Hopefully hard wearing too.

Stop Start is really sharp and seamless.

Handling on the 20" rims is spot on and the car feels really planted.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
I see you've order Yulong and I guess the car above is Fuji that I've ordered? Great to see it with the black pack, as although I've not ordered that option I have gone for the black roof and tints. Looks nice. For me keeping the silver bits ties in better with the pedestrian airbag and the front and rear guard panels.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Duncanslater said:
Had a fun solo test drive today... really loved the car. can't wait. 20 Feb is my build date so not long now!
When did you order ?, mine was delayed because the colour was a not previously available.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put down a deposit in April 2014 for the L550 which has now been named the DS. I ordered Fuji in October, but the dealer convinced me to go Yulong, guess he needed the extra ££££ to meet his target. :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I was given a March build because of the Yulong White being a new colour, I am glad I ordered when I did as the waiting list seems to be growing.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Exceptionally sharp pics. Thank you, post some more if you want!

Gone for the 20's, thought the ride on my test was simply brilliant. V excited now.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wish I had gone for 20s now, felt really planted. Did not feel harsh at all on my drive.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Call dealer and ask for the, to be put on....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts