Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a call off Stratstone in Hanley Stoke today asking when could i book my car in as there is a software update needed for it.The young lady who called me didn't know what the update will do but i will ask on friday when i take it in.

Excellent car
Excellent service

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Has anyone else got the auto zoom function to work, mine just zooms in to the max and stays there regardless of what if any navigation has been set.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Moose
Has anyone else got the auto zoom function to work, mine just zooms in to the max and stays there regardless of what if any navigation has been set.
Never saw it working at all before my In Control S/W update a few days ago. Then suddenly saw it happening yesterday, and seems to work fine. It zooms out at traffic islands to show layout and exits better, then zooms back in. I like it.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Moose said:
no - dire - it turned it off and zoom when i need it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.