Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, just about to order a HSE auto and I am undecided on colour choice.

Has anyone seen in the flesh a Black or Blue with the silver/grey roof? Would love to see real pics.

I think it looks a great combo on RRS but am unsure about DS.

Thanks in advance.

Simon

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
No I have not seen any I think the roof is the darker grey metallic, on the RRS you can get silver which wasn't a option on the DS when I ordered.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I posted black with silver roof 2 months ago. Not a great combination in my view; think black roof works better for contrast as mirrors etc are then also black

·
Registered
829 Posts
Can't remember but guess in something like "colour options"

·
Registered
562 Posts
Seen it on a RRS and it didn't look right. Each to their own mind

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As it happens I called in to LR Leicester today and they had the Blue with Silver roof.....Didn't look quite right, especially with the Black wing mirror caps. I have an order placed for Sept 1st so have a while to decide. Wouldn't mind seeing a Black with silver roof before I make my mind up.

If not it will be a grey with black roof i think.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
is it a silver roof or dark grey metallic, I thought it was the dark grey?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got one by mistake - Santorini black with what I thought was Corris grey roof, although did order all black!!! Still waiting for LR to resolve but took pics & sent to dealer who now tell me it's not the Corris grey so who knows! Got to pop in tomorrow so they can take more pics against colour chart. Doesn't look that good - want what I ordered.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Post the pics!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Is your roof Issue still rumbling on Scott? That's a disaster for you. Hope you get a satisfactory solution soon!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok ths L550 I'll try that & yes Pete no further forward after nearly 3 weeks!!! Went to dealer today as they wanted to take pics with a Corris grey colour sample nxt to it as Sales Mgr wasn't convinced it wasn't that grey (but it is!) to send to LR Control. After 3 weeks & after me sending pics within first week can't quite believe I'm still at this stage - after all they've not delivered what I ordered, surely it should be a case of confirming when my new car (which I ordered last Sept!) is arriving. Customer Service very disappointing.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Scottbels said:
Have got pics on my iPad but won't allow me to post as too many pixels in image! If anyone can enlighten me will happily post.
Or email them to yourself from ipad - you can resize when sending.

·
Registered
138 Posts
What difference would it be if it was yellow? It's not black is the problem. I thought peter was on it from LR

1 - 17 of 17 Posts