Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seven weeks & 1350 miles my new DS P300e has developed significant faults, On Friday last week i was met with multiple dash warnings with only basic functions working like indicators lights etc, dash said No EV drive available as well, although it said ok to drive on petrol, called LR assist to which they said it needed to go in to main dealer as there was nothing they could do. Driving on petrol alone car felt very strange to drive without most of the electronics working in the background, especially from a stability & steering point of view! LR seem to think it鈥檚 the HV heater problem to which there are no parts available at present but are unsure why all the electronic systems are affected 馃
So I鈥檝e been given a D200 DS until I get mine back (dealer says it could be weeks or even months馃槵)

Administrator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
Better not mention you have a loaner, others will be furious.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
An update on my faulty p300e, having been diagnosed with a faulty HV coolant heater a week ago the replacement (hopefully now a modified design) has been received by my dealer today & I should get my car back next week 馃榾 (providing they can find a suitably qualified EV technician to do the job they said!)

Registered
An update on my faulty p300e, having been diagnosed with a faulty HV coolant heater a week ago the replacement (hopefully now a modified design) has been received by my dealer today & I should get my car back next week 馃榾 (providing they can find a suitably qualified EV technician to do the job they said!)
Hopefully it fixes the issues and you鈥檙e back on the road in silence again soon! It would be good to know if it鈥檚 actually a modified part; I wonder if there are now more than one part numbers listed on the parts catalogues.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ajmorr, after all the posts of how long people have been waiting for this part I thought I wasn鈥檛 going to see my DS again anytime soon so a week to source the the part is really good news, whilst they鈥檝e got the car I鈥檝e asked them to look at the rear parking sensors as no bleeping sound is activated untill it鈥檚 quite close to another object (approx 24鈥) hence there鈥檚 very little time to react when reversing (my previous DS was totally different with the first slow bleep being heard at around 5 feet from an object), is anyone else finding this a problem?

Administrator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
I believe that my sensors work around 2 feet , but that us why I have mirrors on my car.LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts