Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Si4 version specification says that benzin version car has 70 l fuel tank. On mine i am not able to fill up more than 50l when on reserve with outstanding range of 40-50km. It seems the tank is only 55-60l or the software is showing fuel level wrong. Has anyone similar experience?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have been able to get 56l in once, the reserve must be close to 10l if not more. I often try to empty it further but chicken out and fill up around 52-54 litres.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jaguarhuang said:
I have the same problem, I thought it because my DS is 5+2 seats..., Am I right ? or all Si4 all the same ?
And It's really inconvenience to refuel just few days! not even a week!
As far as I know all Si4 should have 70l tank. Anyway mine has 5 seats and the tank seems to be about 55l

·
Registered
12 Posts
My DS is going in next week to check a few things. Included in the check I asked them to check which fuel gauge instrument was installed. May be the Diesel instrument for the 65l tank was put in the Si4 70L tank and therefore the discrepancy. I have 20L in the tank when on Empty.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
There is a lot of discussion on this on here and elsewhere, I cant find it , but I thought Pete from Land Rover commented on a post about this question. I'll keep looking

·
Registered
36 Posts
Its 54 lt for the Ingenium, 65 for the 2.2 and 70 for the petrol, shows empty on the guage when there is about 7 lt left in it, i ran it for another 30 miles or so after the guage showed empty before it started to run out, filled it up and there was about 4 lt left in the tank which the engine cant draw, crap really

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.