Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the service pack is a popular up front item but how does it work? Looks a bit of a no brainer as I'd be servicing on time rather than milage, which gives me presumable 5 services for £499 - have I got that right? It also looks like it is transferable although presumably you don't get anything back if you trade in after 3 years. Still seems value too good to be true. The service plan on my Merc has been £50 A MONTH :eek:

·
Registered
562 Posts
yup, no brainer. My average Freelander service is about £500 per year!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Yep going for that cash sale when I pick it up, I am not putting the service on finance.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Moose said:
Yep going for that cash sale when I pick it up, I am not putting the service on finance.
Yup agree. In fact it appears separately on the finance doc, less than £46 in interest over 3 years.....

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I couldn't get beyond a set of rubber mats and free MOTs for life out of Guy Salmon, you did well with the service pack

·
Registered
10 Posts
My dealer has said that Land Rover have stated no discounts or throw in's. I'm struggling to get mats out of mine, good going on getting the service pack thrown in!

·
Registered
562 Posts
bentley said:
I got my dealer to add the service pack as a goodwill gesture.
Luck you, no goodwill with mine.

Got £156 off mats and flaps......

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Triple7 said:
bentley said:
I got my dealer to add the service pack as a goodwill gesture.
Luck you, no goodwill with mine.

Got £156 off mats and flaps......
I asked for flaps to be throw in, they said no, but I can have mats. - doesn't make any sense. :?
I don't use the rubber mats so they will be for sale on here or elsewhere to fund the flaps

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.