Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've seen someone driving on the open road in a 15 plate DS which was not a JLR OE/OV plate.....lucky git got his......looked very nice tho' in Scotia which is a good job 'cause that's what I have ordered :D

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I have been out and about all day not seen one not on a transporter

·
Registered
58 Posts
Today I saw a transporter full with DS's driving up the A12 in Essex, mine gets delivered to my dealer this Friday :D :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
My order from October should be released 11th march... wish mine was on a truck heading south :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just seen a red one with black pack in Wolverhampton BF reg so someone has taken delivery

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have being on the M42 today quick journey from Birmingham to Stratford Upon Avon, I saw seven transporters full of DS

·
Registered
677 Posts
So long as there is a Loire blue one on board heading north of the border.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Oi J77! that Loire Blue better be heading SOUTH!
Discolaz you head must have been spinning, how many cars on a transporter?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I would guess there were seven or eight on each transporter, all heading south.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Went down to Beadles at Sidcup and none have arrived yet. They have called 19 Sports and he expects some to arrive any minute. i was checking on the A20 on the way home....

Still scheduled for handover next Thursday

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discoloz said:
I would guess there were seven or eight on each transporter, all heading south.
My bubble has now been burst :cry:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Im at Beadles too, and to be fair their coms is very good. Apparently my car is due for delivery towards the end of next week and collection on 13th March as planned. So i must be a day behind you TheGate.

·
Registered
329 Posts
TheGate said:
i was checking on the A20 on the way home....
I have this vision of you parked up at the side of the road, sat out in a little fold out chair, with a tartan blanket over your knees wait for a transport to pass :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ha ha! Someone has to get a snap of a lorry load of DS (possibly from motorway side fold out chair)

·
Registered
36 Posts
If I don't get a call from the dealer tomorrow, telling me it has arrived, then I might just camp outside, flask of hot tea, and wait until I see it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Please tell me there was a blue one, my dealer has already had a delivery so mine can't be far away.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been on the M42 quite a lot recently and normally see 2-3 transporters each evening heading towards the M40 from Solihull way. I thought they were built in halewood though?

Anyway, majority are either white or corris grey. I've seen a few blacks, couple red and..... One orange! Corris with black pack looked really good but the misses was having none of it and we're still on red.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts