1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looking forward to seeing te pics Charles

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've got the load liner but haven't fitted it yet, will try it tomorrow.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Charles said:
Collecting my car this afternoon and have ordered a set for 2nd row. Will post pictures when I get them on.
Hope the hand over went well Charles, did you get more than a tank of fuel and a pen (oh and some oil)? :lol:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ah yes, I forgot about those. Hope the car is all ok, that's what matters

·
Registered
208 Posts
krisbi said:
Has anyone bought genuine parts, second row waterproof covers VPLCS0292PVJ and flexible loadliner VPLCS0272?

Any feedback or photos please?
A few pictures of the 2nd row Land Rover covers. They are a perfect fit and all of the seat operations are still available even the centre armrests. Hope they help stopping the kids mess in the back. The colour is also a good match to my almond leather.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
krisbi said:
Has anyone bought genuine parts, second row waterproof covers VPLCS0292PVJ and flexible loadliner VPLCS0272?

Any feedback or photos please?
Can't help with the second row seat covers but they look good from the photos already posted. However, I did order the flexible loadliner some months back for delivery with my new DS.

However, when I took delivery of my car at the beginning of April, the liner was not available since JLR had, it seems recalled al stocks due to quality control issues. Replacement stock was then apparently in production with an anticipated delivery date of 30th April. When this date came and went with no comment whatsoever from JLR or my dealer, I contacted LR Customer Services to seek their assistance to hurry the process up (I had in the meantime had to purchase an alternative product to try to protect my boot area from damage).

Customer Services were very helpful and sympathetic though they too encountered a lack of firm information. As with other issues JLR are lay back to the point of total disregard regarding delivering what customers have ordered and on time!

That said Customer Services have continued 'on the case' and I have now been advised that the replacement loadliner is now with my dealer and they in turn tell me that they hope to despatch it to me within 3 or 4 days - the 'urgency' obviously recognising that it is now well over two months late! In short, I trust that I will in due course receive the liner and hope that others in a similar position will do so too....(or perhaps they've had theirs a long time ago?)

·
Registered
677 Posts
The load space liner I've doesn't fit properly, I purchased it from Duckworths back in Febuary, Duckworths have been great and are giving me the choice of a refund or a replacement once available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.