Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry that my first post is a rant but this is unbelievable!

We have owned the car (Discovery Sport 2.0 TD4 180 SE) for 2 years with little maintenance being required.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

6 weeks ago, the Exhaust Filter Full warning came on.

Speedometer Car Vehicle Odometer Trip computer

I took the car to Listers Droitwich and they took £1,803 from me and did enough work to turn off the light. I was not happy.

42 Days and 815 miles later, the Exhaust Filter Full warning came on again.

I took the car to Listers Droitwich again, as I felt that it was an error with their previous repair.

They have just phoned me to say that the DPF is full again and I need another one!!

They are blaming our driving style!! This has not changed in the 2 years and 4 months we have owned the car.

Can this be right? Is it possible to fill up a new DPF in 42 Days and 815 miles?

I was going off the car and the dealership before this but this is ridiculous!

Does anyone have the phone number for Land Rover HQ at Solihull?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
An update.

Landrover have paid for the replacement DPF and Listers have fitted it for free - Result.

Listers have also recommended that I sell the car ASAP, which is exactly what I plan to do.

They also asked what I plan to buy next? Another Landrover or a Jaguar, I declined to comment.

·
Registered
846 Posts
An update.

Landrover have paid for the replacement DPF and Listers have fitted it for free - Result.

Listers have also recommended that I sell the car ASAP, which is exactly what I plan to do.

They also asked what I plan to buy next? Another Landrover or a Jaguar, I declined to comment.
Get a petrol one like I have😎

Reactions: Canuk
1 - 3 of 3 Posts