Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Incontrol Touch went black again. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fortunatelly (randomely? :roll: :roll: ) a proper reset after dignostic made all operative again.
Look ad the first picture.... in the right top box ov the screen... external temp is indicated as 7 CELSIUS (45 F). Trust me, yesterday late afternoon in Florence we had 30 degrees more!!!! Maybe.. I don't know.... a cheap temp sensor would be the cause of all the shiiit I'm experiencing !?

JLR technichians are awere. Also in Rome.

Then, my elder son... being a 90 percentile Ten years boy, is not yet 1,80 meters (6 ft) ... so ... he was jumping to catch the handle of the tail door (for close it)... grabing the handle with is body load, he entirelly removed/dethached the plastic panel from the car!!!!

It's unbeliveble, that the force of a 10 years kid may dismount a 40K euro car... :lol: :lol:

I'm start wondering someone had more than a large beer before assembling my car :(

See ya....

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
philn said:
Are you trying to say that us Brits enjoy a beer - slanderous!. :D
Dear Philn,
In 1 month... I'm just counting a couple of clues abut that .... ;) ;)

But I cannot complain more, one of my previous cars was a Multipla. Piedmont workes of Fiat plants used to enjoy a BAROLO at lunch time. :D :D :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.