Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I come from Cyprus and I am planning to order the new Disco Sport.
Specs:
HSE auto
New engine 2.0 TD4
USB ports on 1st and 2nd row
20 inch 511 alloys
Privacy glass
Metallic paint
Almond interior

Regarding the colour I am between Corris grey and Scotia grey. I saw the scotia grey in flesh but not corris grey.

I was wondering what is your opinion between the two and whether any of you could share some pics with corris grey and the specs above (20 intch alloys, no contrast roof, no black pack)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hello, I can't help with pictures but have seen one at my dealer and it tends to look more green/grey in certain lights. Nice but not my personal taste.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Test drove the scotia and didn't like the green tinge of it and ordered the cirrus. Still waiting on it.
The members gallery of this site has some pics of both vehicles

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi ano. I too was torn between the 2 shades of grey (no pun intended). I had seen the scotia with a light interior and was ready to order until my good lady told me a dealer near by had both in the showroom. We visited said showroom and the rest is history.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Went for Scotia on the basis of it being different to the standard run of the mill grey...yep it flashes a green tinge in certain light conditions but its still grey ;) bumper colour match is questionable but then I look at all the rest and they all have issues :(

Having the bonnet gouges left by a jealous cretin done at moment so in a loaner at the moment :cry:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Scotia and Kaikoura

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the response.
I followed your suggestions and looked the site for pictures, all are download and revised constantly :)

Like most of you mentioned, the Scotia grey is a nice colour but the green tingle is what I don't like much. Having in mind that I never saw the corris grey in real life, could someone describe me how it actually looks like?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Google "discovery sport corris" and then select images - sorted

·
Registered
138 Posts

Click this link for a YouTube video of the corris

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi ano, I have seen a Corris grey in Limassol showroom 2 weeks ago, give them a call they might still have it there if not moved to Nicosia. I have te same diemma my friend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thois said:
Hi ano, I have seen a Corris grey in Limassol showroom 2 weeks ago, give them a call they might still have it there if not moved to Nicosia. I have te same diemma my friend.
Good to know, thanks for letting me know. There is a vast difference viewing a colour in real life than on a picture or video

1 - 13 of 13 Posts