Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the meridian sound system fitted which has the hard disc sat nav. I very rarely use the sat nav but have just completed a 120 mile journey on which I used it. 4 times during the journey I looked at the sat nav and the screen had split into 2 with the sat nav on the left and the sound system screen on the right. I hadn't pressed any buttons or adjusted the volume so can't work out why this happened. To get rid of the sound system on the right there was an "X" on the screen which I pressed.
Has anybody else had this issue and if so is there a way to stop it happening?.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Was the right hand side screen really for the sound system and not a detailed image showing the next crossing?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unless the next crossing was at DAB radio it was the sound system!. It was the same screen that comes up when I press the music button.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey PhilN - did this revert back to normal after a shut down/ start up - dare i say a reboot? :)
I have ordered the same system with the h/disk Sat Nav and I am interested.

Thx

·
Registered
796 Posts
Not had this happen with my meridian system ... I've not found anything in the settings for split screen view ...

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Melb-AU said:
Hey PhilN - did this revert back to normal after a shut down/ start up - dare i say a reboot? :)
I have ordered the same system with the h/disk Sat Nav and I am interested.

Thx
Haven't used the sat nav since, not a major problem but annoying. One thought I have had is that I had "my music" playing and wondered if it happened when a new disc was played, will try it to see what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.