Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About two weeks ago I discovered that my car has been built but not including three options ordered before close off. The plan now was to update a car already on order to my specs, but delivery would be possibly Aug/Sep. Today I was offered a car arriving in three days time which would lose me the HUD pack, but I gain Adaptive Xenon headlights and Heated Front + Rear Seats. As HUD is now no longer offered I was pleased to accept and will now have one of the first DS cars in NZ. Whoopee !!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well Done, The Adaptives are a great addition to the already bright headlights, i'd rather have those plus F&R Heated seats than a HUD, Fine in a 911 GT3 RS, but in a Little Land Rover :roll:

I can see my speed perfectly well without a HUD, right there in front of me on the Old Fashioned Clocks,

Besides, The HUD Only works in the Northern Hemisphere, its not able to harmonize with the Mother Ship @ Solihull when its Upside down, :lol:

OOOhh Ooooh ! Edited to add :mrgreen:

Just seen that your in Rotorua, any chance you take in Strays ? I'd like to see if my SC Nomad works the wrong way up :idea:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your comments Chalky, I feel really good about my decision now. You are obviously well aware of Rotorua's world famous mountain biking facilities. You are very welcome so long as you don't mind the water going the wrong way round the plug hole. :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Jaykay, i'm well aware, a mate of mine left the UK last year to work out there and after seeing his pics and watching it on the TV last Month i had one of those "Moments" where you try or should i say "where i try" to combine a Family holiday with something i need to do.

I think the next 10 Years out where you are will be pretty busy once the realisation of how much potential there is out there compared to riding in Canada every season is reported.

I'm OK with the plug hole thing, I take it you are a Rugby Fan ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Chalky, we are very keen Rugby fans. We are right in to the Super Rugby season at present and our team the Chiefs are doing very well but last weekend lost to top of the table Hurricanes by an incorrect call by the TMO and referee. TMO has been stood down for the next round. Our two sons are both in Wellington and are keen Hurricanes supporters so you can imagine texts are flying when games are in progress.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.