Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please could someone confirm if the Rubber Mat Set VPLC 50278. Is a set for front and second row or just the front.

Thanks Ken :cool:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Front & second row. Not quite as good as on my FL2. A bit too 'rigid'.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Agree about FL2 mats being good. Mine not very old and in good nick, anybody know if they'll fit (close enough) DS as I must confess not keen on the "tray" look of the new ones.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Not a chance, totally different.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Going on eBay then.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I ordered rubber mats, but they look more like trays than mats. I think I'll use them for winter use and carpet for the summer.

I think I might get the boot organiser, keeping all my junk in, sorry highly important equipment. :lol: I use a plastic box at the moment.

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Land Rover parts typically come with instructions in the package. That was true at least for roof rails and mud flaps.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not quite the saving it looks £52 instead of £65, saving £13 (exc VAT) 20%, postage £10.95, actual saving £2.05 so only 3.1% saving versus going to local dealer and buying over the parts counter. Still If you live close to Market Rasen then worth calling in to save on the postage.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thanks Ken; at least a lot cheaper than in NL

Just have to research difference between 2 bootliners...

·
Registered
677 Posts
I use my discount from another forum, and they give free delivery on orders over £50.

Perhaps the site admin team can strike up a partnership with Duckworths as per the others.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts