Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in getting roof rails and saving a few quid.

I ordered mine separately from LRPARTs. Got roof rails and the cross bars all in for £600. These are a piece of cake to install, took me 20-30 minutes and saved me over £200 on dealer fitting.

Word of warning though. The Land Rover cross bars are really wide and don't fit many accessories with the wrap around attachments. Best to use the centre grooves; I had to buy t-bar attachments to go in grooves (Thule 876 adapters fit perfectly) for my bike carriers.

Happy to post photos or give advice if anyone needs any tips.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Photos and a link to the parts site please.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I can't either but i know they were there as I looked as well, in fact all the parts for the DS were considerable cheaper than the dealers.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Moose said:
I can't either but i know they were there as I looked as well, in fact all the parts for the DS were considerable cheaper than the dealers.
I must be looking in the wrong place. I can see the DS is listed on the home page, but it just takes me to a page saying that there are no items available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.