Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going for my off road experience at Rockingham on Friday. Its been quite a fortnight two weeks ago saw the car being built, picked it up last weekend, fitting my accesories this week and off to Rockingham for my off road experience this Friday. It all worked out brilliantly toatch my time off work.

Has anyone else been to the Rockingham course. I picked as i thought it might be a good one! They did not have any Discovery sports available for the day , but had everything else. I was going for the full fat range rover but after speaking to one of the instructors he says their discovery is the most capable car so i am going for that.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I think as a prospective DS owner, I would only want to check out the capabilities of a DS. When my turn comes, I will be asking if DS is available. Other vehicles may be of some interest, but I will only really be interested in seeing what the Sport can do!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi been a couple of times once in D4 and once in FL both days were great fun and cant believe what the cars will do I was most impressed withe freelander it just did everything with no need to fiddle with gears or diffs so expect good things from the ds pray for rain cos it makes it better

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.