Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Waiting for my DS with the Xenon pack - planning ahead a bit, does anyone know if there's the ability to adjust the Xenon headlights when driving on the other side of the road in Europe?

Or is it a case of using headlight stickers?

Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Page 60 of the handbook
HEADLAMPS DRIVING ABROAD
The headlamp beam pattern is suitable for driving on either side of the road. There is no need for any mechanical adjustment or external decals

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome thanks.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Pyramus said:
Hi,

Waiting for my DS with the Xenon pack - planning ahead a bit, does anyone know if there's the ability to adjust the Xenon headlights when driving on the other side of the road in Europe?

Or is it a case of using headlight stickers?

Thanks.
Nothing needed - flat beam pattern doesn't light "up high" on your left so doesn't need deflecting/blocking.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Creamy said:
No need for stickers but definitely need to go into menu as Charles says and change option from driving on left to driving on right.
if you use high beam assist - else don't worry.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
icebird757 said:
So what is the difference In UK version or EU version of the headlights or RHD/LHD ???
I maybe wrong but seem to recall that Simon suggested you contact the dealer - presumably he wasn't able to help.

·
Registered
538 Posts
icebird757 said:
So what is the difference In UK version or EU version of the headlights or RHD/LHD ???
There is no difference between the headlights, what you are changing, if you are using the high beam assist, is changing the position that the front facing cameras "sees" cars in front of you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.