Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have just purchased our HSE Lux (white with full black pack) looks stunning and drives a real treat but trying to check most of the features.
Some are ambiguous and unsure if they are on the spec ( full camera, blind spot monitor and speed alert as examples) although they show clearly in the handbook and not mentioned as extra.
The remote in control doesnt work on an iphone 5 or 6 despite few downloads....The in control app works ok though.

Any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have not had mine yet! Should be tomorrow or Wednesday! But I do not you have to register the remote app, I tried but because the DS has not been PDI'd I can not complete the registration. Have you done this?

·
Registered
208 Posts
mlindf said:
We have just purchased our HSE Lux (white with full black pack) looks stunning and drives a real treat but trying to check most of the features.
Some are ambiguous and unsure if they are on the spec ( full camera, blind spot monitor and speed alert as examples) although they show clearly in the handbook and not mentioned as extra.
The remote in control doesnt work on an iphone 5 or 6 despite few downloads....The in control app works ok though.

Any ideas anyone?
Spec depends what country you are in.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
mlindf said:

Any ideas anyone?
Has the dealer sent you a invite to the in control remote? They need to set it up.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
The extras you mention aren't standard on Lux, speed alert can be purchased (not sure if can be done after build) but full camera and blind spot monitoring aren't available in uk at present.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Didn't know the dealer had to invite you to join in control apps, saw a video on LR site where after downloading in control apps onto your phone and putting some of chassis number in you could then connect it to car.

·
Registered
179 Posts
InControl Remote app works fine on my iPhone 5. Dealer should have set up for you but should still be easy to sort yourself if not - have seen instructions somewhere (prob on incontrol web page).

Handbook is full of features not available on UK 2015MY, which is rather confusing!

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
the manual has some things in it not available in all countries, for the Lux in UK it shows adaptive cruise, blindspot warnings and multi cameras, none of which are available.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I didn't receive an e-mail from the dealer re: InControl, so tried to set it up myself.

However it seems my vehicle is already registered to another customer!

So if that's any of you - grateful if you could go in and delete the journey to the remote car park so popular with 'dog walkers' at 22:30 on Saturday...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.