Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think someone posted a very similar issue.

So I park up, switch the stereo off, turn the engine off....boom back comes the stereo - although always on the radio no matter if I was playing through my phone or not.

Is this a feature? I can't find a setting anywhere that would effect this - just can't see the point of it - i've switched the engine off, why would I want the radio back on?

Other than that am enjoying the car hugely!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I leave the radio on and it goes off when I open the door.
If I switch the radio off with the knob it will still come back on next time I use car.
Other than that nothing odd other than far to rapid switch off if listening to radio parked.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Audio system on the Disco Sport comes from Harman. Harman systems usually put the audio back on at the next ignition cycle.
Its not a problem and actually I quite like the way it works on my car.

And the touchscreen is a Gem! In most cases I can use it with Voice control or steering wheel switches so I don't have to take my eyes off the road.
Well done LandRover....its so much better than my last car (from another auto maker)

Oh and I found a really really useful tip. Whatever screen you are in,e.g. Nav or ECO, if you press the mode button on the steering wheel once, it takes you to the audio screen (via a brief showing of the source selection screen). My god this system is good!

·
Registered
796 Posts
if my audio was on when I turn the ignition off it comes on from the source it was on when I turn the ignition on again ..... if the audio is off when I turn the ignition off it stays off when I turn the ignition on again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts