Votes: 20 8.2%
  • <t>Santorini Black</t>

Votes: 24 9.8%
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just interested to see what colour is popular at the moment.

I've went Loire Blue

**I've left out the premium metallics as can only have 10 options in a poll**

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've also gone for Loire Blue, my wife really liked the colour, I fancied Scotia Grey. The Blue is very dark so looks very smart.
However I expect Loire Blue to be one of the less popular colours. Black and the Greys are probably going to be most common choices???

·
Registered
163 Posts
Corris with black interior (plus black headliner) and black pack... Expecting to get a lot of gangster/drug dealer comments from friends when they see it. Fell for the look on the first image of the car with that colour combo.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really struggled with colour choice, normally I pick a colour and stick with it. I've had it Loire blue, Firenze Red, Pheonix Orange back to Loire.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Scotia with Ebony for me....

·
Registered
562 Posts
Only buy black cars, but the grey with black pack would look the biz

·
Registered
829 Posts
I ordered my LR Discovery Sport in Kaikoura stone with full Almond leather, Black Pack with 20" wheels and black roof (no panorama)

I now have a Barolo Black Evoque (with Tan/Ivory/Espresso interior) and like we all know black cars are rarely black... Choice for me was always Black Pack as I wanted the visual impact that Discovery Sport lacks a bit versus Evoque. Looked at Corris Grey, Scotia Grey and Kaikoura (Firenze which I like on an Evoque somehow looked wrong to me when I saw one at the dealer)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nice colour, looking forward to seeing it with BP.

·
Registered
829 Posts
DS with Black Pack should look a bit like this...

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
And...

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
I am surprised to see how much difference the black bits made at the dealer. Simply look at this photo with silver wheels; even the Kaikoura Stone looks more "bronze/gold" when combined with silver

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Which is the darker grey Scotia or Corris?

What is the difference between them, the LR vehicle builder shows the Scotia to be a greener grey, while the Corris looks to be a greyer grey.

Has anyone seen them side by side?

·
Registered
230 Posts
In the flesh, the Scotia is a Darker Grey, I saw a Scotia Defender side by side with a Corris DS. The Corris looks better in the brochure. I was between Scotia and Blue,....

·
Registered
829 Posts
When I reviewed Scotia Grey on an Evoque it looks like silver light green metallic to me. Certainly not a dark grey in my opinion...

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Let's post some pictures of Preview and testdrives; hence anything NOT available on the internet

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Loire blue

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Wow, Scotia Green Grey is very popular! It is the one colour that I am most interested to see in reality combined with a black pack.... Any of you have seen or ordered this combo? Any pictures?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ordered Scotia Grey with BP and Ivory interior. Really hard choice between Corris and silver liked all 3 but Scotia won after seeing a D4

1 - 20 of 111 Posts