Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay , build date of 28/08/15. And approx delivery 28 th of September ! Ordered start of May so going to be a long summer.... Still not sure on colour ordered but they all look great so that's just me a typical Gemini ! Loving the forum for all the advice and pictures !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only today so quite pleased

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ouch ! your colour scheme sounds fab ! Enjoy when it lands ..

·
Registered
323 Posts
Disappointing thing is a colleague ordered a Firenze with black pack the week before me and he takes delivery on Monday :(

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Natwest said:
Ordered February, 21/08 build!
Crumbs. Ordered mine in late April, delivery next week. Or did you specifically ask to wait for a Jag-engine?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Would have preferred the old engine! Delay must be due to the Corris / Black pack style and taste police...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Still getting over my disappointment of ordering 20th April, expecting end of June (so the countdown was under a month!), then finding out a week ago it will be end of September

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Well, after my May order, I picked mine up on Friday as planned! Yay. And the first of the two cars I had to sell to buy it went on ebay ten days go. That just left the D2 which I was not trying to sell until the DS had arrived. The day AFTER my DS arrived, I was out with a mate who has a long history of Discovery ownership but was bemoaning he doesn't currently have one and how one particular chore he needed to see too was therefore more difficult so I jokingly asked if he wanted a well looked after D2 TD5... he's picking it up on Friday!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.