Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I live near Cambridge and had my first drive in the Discovery Sport yesterday. I have driven everything from a V8 powered Range Rover Classic, various Defenders over the years, the odd Freelander, Discoverys from 1 to 3 which I currently drive. I was very impressed with the Sport and I am teetering on the brink of an imminent purchase :D .

·
Registered
329 Posts
I didn't teeter for long, about a week.

What impressed you most coming from the Disco3?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Lead times seem to be lengthening so don,t leave it too long.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is good to hear. I've ordered one (but haven't driven one yet), and the visibility / seating position / lack of the "command driving position" seem to be one of the biggest criticisms. So I'm happy to hear that visibility and ride height are still good!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello Forum members - I have just joined and would like to say hi.

My name is Mike and I live in West Sussex. I am semi retired. Looking forward to some good information and exchanges from the DS Forum.

Discovery Sport HSE Auto on order. Loire Blue (popular choice it seems) Privacy Glass and skinny spare wheel - due at the LR Dealer around mid April.

Going - 2009 Freelander II, XS Manual in Martinique Blue with Style Pack, Privacy Glass. It's been a great car but now want an auto with a bit more luxury. Hope the DS serves me as well.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome, seems a sensible upgrade and in line with your taste!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts