Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2021 Discovery Sport P250 HSE in Silicon Silver and Acorn
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I mentioned in the 'Pivi Software Update 3.2.0 ' thread, a new update version 3.2.1 landed unexpectedly in my car during the last 48 hours, seemingly bypassing the 3.2.0a version completely. I have listed the 'Campaign' notes below with a screenshot compo detailing the changes, but will list them here in case anyone has issues opening the attached image file. Interestingly (concerningly?) there is no mention of the refinements to the ACC system others here have mentioned in relation to v.3.2.0a. 馃え

Campaign Release Notes:
This release introduces a number of feature and performance improvements as well as bug fixes to the vehicle's Connectivity module. (!)

What's NEW:
  • Expands the number of vehicle modules within your vehicle that can be updated over the air. (Hoorah, but which ones?)
  • Additional guidance provided for over the air software updates - for example, troubleshooting when an update doesn't complete.

What's IMPROVED:
  • Enhancements to the "Secure Tracker" feature in the event of the vehicle being stolen.
  • BEV/PHEV vehicles: Charging status and start/stop charge request improvements.
  • Resolves an issue where a 'SOS system limited functionality' warning may be displayed in error in the Driver Display.
  • Resolves an issue where sound from the Front Centre speaker (Centre Speaker equipped sound systems only) may momentarily drop out after 60 minutes of driving. (Never noticed that on mine!) 馃槃
That's your lot!
Nigel

Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle Number

Registered
P250 HSE MY21
Thanks for the update. Interested to hear if you notice any changes that were listed for the mysterious .0a update.

Hopefully mine will find this version in the near future, it's parked no more than 20 feet from the home router all day and night most days.

Registered
It may just be my vehicle, or the way it connected to the mobile network yesterday but I noticed that the network being used for data has switched from O2 to EE.

Might also have nothing to do with the software update either.馃槃

Registered
2021 Discovery Sport P250 HSE in Silicon Silver and Acorn
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It may just be my vehicle, or the way it connected to the mobile network yesterday but I noticed that the network being used for data has switched from O2 to EE.

Might also have nothing to do with the software update either.馃槃
Mine is still showing as O2-UK under Mobile Data, even after reconnecting. I shall try and check again when I go on another trip into the countryside to see if it switches to another service.
Nigel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts