Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had worst day ever ! Just over 4 weeks with my lovely new DSlux,auto when I was on the motorway this morning, to find the car started slowing down and the parking brake light came on, I had to pull over on the hard shoulder. Turned off & restarted and then a gearbox failure warning light came on & I couldn't move the gear out of Park. Then Called LR assist, who asked a few questions , I then tried the car again and it started without any warnings, so I drove off, but almost straight away the same issue happened again, so I pulled over. Got put on a low loader an hour later. Spent next two hours waiting to be sorted out with a hire car....given a jag & then a evoque...now waiting to see if the dealer looks at the car tomorrow..as they seemed pretty disinterested ?..fingers crossed ! Anyone else had this issue ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've had parking brake failure this week caused by a wiring harness shorting out. I smelt electrical burning inside my DS. My car is at dealers for investigation and repair. Loan DS rattles like anything. Beginning to seriously think that these cars are a pile of £&#% and LR are taking the p155

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.