Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone considered this for their new DS. I am looking into this and the prices vary wildly, from £400 for front bumper and partial bonnet, to a whopping £5400 for the whole car... My current thinking is a full front end pack. Has anyone had this stuff fitted before, or able to recommend a reputable fitter?

Cheers

Nick

·
Registered
385 Posts
yes. I have the 3m scotchgard pro series fitted on my front bumper, headlamps, side mirrors, and door cups. they come all pre-cut. i didn't get the bonnet covered because i already have a large piece of vinyl wrapped across the center of it. I found the product on ebay, contacted the seller and have him sent installer to my house to get it done. i ended up spent $450 total and am happy with the result. I'm in US though. if you're interested in the product, do a search on ebay for 2015 land rover discovery sport HSE SE 3m schotchgard pro series clear bra kit. seller is servoppf. good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.