Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Urban P300 Black no badges
33 Posts
Hi - my p300 is only coming with a public cable. The screwfix ones look fine to me. Anyone recommend any others or are they much the same (inc the LR one at £300…) ?
Thanks

·
Registered
284 Posts
If your an Octopus Energy customer then they have some deals on Smart cables (three different types of plugs, with one being a mode 2 type granny cable) that have the functions of a smart wall charger with an App for phones etc.

Reactions: Sanfrandisco

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This item is out of stock seemingly everywhere at Screwfix…. Any other suggestions of a suitable charger?
Not for the bargain price that Screwfix sell them for. Argos for example sell the exact same Masterplug cable for £249 vs Screwfix’s £169. There are plenty of 10m granny cables available elsewhere though, just search for a mode 2 type 2 cable at a length to suit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
  1. Not for the bargain price that Screwfix sell them for. Argos for example sell the exact same Masterplug cable for £249 vs Screwfix’s £169. There are plenty of 10m granny cables available elsewhere though, just search for a mode 2 type 2 cable at a length to suit.
    Found one at at UK site evextras for £145 7m which looks ok to me - thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts

1. Found one at at UK site evextras for £145 7m which looks ok to me - thanks
Does what it’s says, well made and it’s 7m

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are back in stock again at Screwfix.

I've used mine a couple of times (at Granny's, obviously) and it's really good. The display shows connected time, charge rate, kW used and has a status light so you know what's going on. Took about 5 hours to charge my P300e from empty on a standard socket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts