Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
35 miles!!

I've had mine 2 months and done 1000 miles (800 on EV) and never seen more than 26 predicted after full charge other than the day I picked it up where it showed 32.

I must have a heavy right foot 馃槷

As to your question I'm obsessed about driving EV only so always start in EV only and have never had the ICE start unless I've ran out of electrons.

I've started in -2 outside temp, heaters and heated seats on and still full journey in EV.

It's the thing I'm most impressed with. When (rarely) switching to hybrid it really doesn't like being in EV and the slightest prod away from the lights or wind up the air con or basically just drive it and ICE activates.

So until I run out of KW juice I just drive in EV as it merrily takes me up to cruising speed and beyond.

Do you drive mostly in hybrid mode?

Registered
After running beautifully for the last couple of thousand miles (mostly in fully EV) I've now got a solid check engine light on the dashboard.

See here Check Engine light p300e

Registered
I don鈥檛 but went out today and the light has disappeared. very weird. Been on for about three or four trips (all on EV) but now gone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts