Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Vehicle

Picked up last Tuesday and drove home in a snow storm which is how it should be with a LR!. Fitted alloygators this morning. Still getting used to the toys but so far it's much more composed than our outgoing D3

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
That does look impressive! Enjoy!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
srdsol said:
Nice motor Tollerted, are the Alloygators easy to fit ?
Took the car to a local tyre fitter recommended on the alloygator website. Fitting took about an hour. Great service and he showed me some he'd replaced that had been kirbed while protecting the alloys. I wouldn't have tried to fit myself.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Looks great and Alloygators are a no brainer for me on black pack wheels. Way too easy to damage and would look very bad

·
Registered
385 Posts
looks great, Tollerted! haven't heard of alloygator but definitely a must have for me now. love the black on black...so aggressive. just wondering, are you mirror painted santorini black or just black? my black pack has santorini black roof but everything else is just solid black.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Disco said:
looks great, Tollerted! haven't heard of alloygator but definitely a must have for me now. love the black on black...so aggressive. just wondering, are you mirror painted santorini black or just black? my black pack has santorini black roof but everything else is just solid black.
Hi Disco

I hadn't heard of Alloygator either until I read comments on this site. Worth looking up online. Cost including fitting around £110, but think it's worth it against the cost of damaged alloys.

The car is Santorini black with privacy glass, and black pack which includes black grille, fender vents, mirror caps, 20" gloss alloys and santorini black roof. We had Williams Ceramic paint protection added which gives it a glorious shine IMHO. Hopefully it'll live up to its claims of never having to wax again!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've just had my alloygators removed as the frotn ones worked loose, have a look at the 20 inch wheel thread in the main forum, keep an eye on the front ones !

·
Registered
230 Posts
very nice indeed.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lotusdmc said:
I've just had my alloygators removed as the frotn ones worked loose, have a look at the 20 inch wheel thread in the main forum, keep an eye on the front ones !
Thanks. Will do (I think I replied to you in another thread) so far ok after 600 miles

1 - 10 of 10 Posts