Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just ordered my first Land Rover - Discovery Sport SE diesel automatic -Firenze Red - with full black leather. Being built as we speak - so they say - they want to get it to me end of March (dealers bonus period!!!) - cant wait....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well done, that's unreal compared to what the rest of us have endured. Maybe you dropped on a cancellation before build fix - lucky you!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congratulations! How the heck have you managed that, ordered, built and delivered in the same month, Wow!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Surely must be dealer ordered for stock to get it that quick you lucky chap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments - but now you got me worried.....on to the dealer first thing....I forget what he said but he was adamant that it was being built and that I could have it if I wanted.....it was exactly what I wanted eg wasn't bothered about full leather and was either going for black or red....he said the red was almost ready....it is the SE version and I understand most people opting for the tech or above...personally I have a phone so the cost of a sat nav doesn't interest me.....will let you know if it works out....but am worried by all your good luck messages.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yep sounds like dealer ordered stock if he gave you the spec rather than the other way around :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phew....hoping to get it by Monday so I can pick up the English cricket team from the airport.....I assume we only had 7 people at WC....also just noted the poll of whhas has been ordered on here and I am the only SE....which may also have helped.....

·
Registered
829 Posts
Just list as SE=Special Edition when you come to sell the DS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts