Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to this forum n Land Rover. Hope to learn more about this brand and Discovery Sport from all of you

Placed my order in late December, and being told the delivery will be in April. My HSE in Corrie grey. Added 19" black package, navigation and 5+2 seats only.

Almost everyone around me said LR's vehicle are not reliable with lots of different issue. Service at dealership is a steal..etc. I was planning to get the facelifted CRV but after seeing the image of DS on google back in September , i completely fascinate on it.

I hope the comment on LR is just rumors so I come here to look for more real owners review.

I just can't wait to see this beauty.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm in Vancouver, finalized my Corris Grey + 19" black pack HSE Lux order last month, delivery is slated for May. I saw another post from a Torontonian that they were given an April delivery slot too.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome to the brand. Personally, we've had Land Rover/Range Rovers for the past 15 years and can say they have been faultless. Their 'old' reputation has been somewhat engrained, but once Ford took them over huge effort was made to greatly improve quality. This has continued under TATA. The Disco Sport is an Evoque underneath, so has proven reliability & excellent build quality. I have confidence this will be a no issue product from launch. (Fingers crossed!)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I was thinking when I determine to go for DS.

A long history auto maker + awarded factory + famous driving system + long tested powertrain. DS should be a formula of success?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.