Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

Thought it might be useful to list the options available in The Netherlands on any MY 2015 - 5 seater model. As the UK will be able to choose a 5 seat layout from August onwards/MY2016, I am sure the same will soon be available to you:
(Prices in EUR ex VAT)

Active driveline (changes from 4wd to 2wd above 20mph) Eur 843 (SD4 and Si4 only)
Adaptive dynamics (brakes inside wheel, see youtube, similar to Porsche Torque Vectoring) Eur 926 (SD4 and Si4 only)
Interior heating with remote (uses separate small engine to heat car on demand). Eur 1265
Blind Spot Monitoring. Eur 463
Closing Vehicle Sensing. Eur 546
Reverse Traffic Detection. Eur 83 (requires rear camera, standard in NL from HSE onwards)
Surround Camera System. Eur 653
Wade Sensing Eur 298
Head Up Display pack Eur 1091

Again, all of above options can already be ordered in The Netherlands and many other countries. Some are limited however to 5 seats model only....

Below some screenprints of Dutch brochure, hard to read hence above details!

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Do you know if options like blind spot monitor for example can be installed later on by the dealer or is it only upon making the new car in the factory?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sure it is factory only

·
Registered
156 Posts
From experience, I can confirm that it's Land Rover's policy not to allow any changes once it's been built and your dealer will almost certainly require consent from Land Rover before making any changes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts