Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
I have ordered a HSE, last february, supposed to be delivered in july but now delayed in september :(
but the good thing is that it will come with the ingenium engine :D and for the same price...
Let's see if it become true!

cheers
Javi

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hello Javi,
Welcome to the forum I'm sure you'll find it both interesting and helpful.
I too will get my new DS in September with the new Ingenium engine although here in Germany the price will be increased by €900 (I shan't pay it though).
As a matter of interest what is the situation regarding introduction of Euro 6 engines in Switzerland? Here any vehicle registered on or after 1.9.2015 must be Euro 6 compliant.
Gruesse from southern Germany.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi chippy
The euro 6 is planned for september 2015 here as well, but not sure if all the new car or only the new imported one will have to comply.

I till need to decide which ingenium engine I will order. My previous command was a TD4, 2000 CHF cheaper than the SD4.
I guess that I will receive the less powerfull ingenium engine for the same price, but i am thinking to change it with the more powerful.
Right now the car dealer has no clue about price , power torque for this new engine, only by guessing from the jaguar EX car...

Did you get more infos?
I posted another thread with this question and I got more confusing answers looks like the less powerfull engine is 150 bph which should correspond to 153 hp, but I read that it should be 163....
I am lost
ciao
Javi

·
Registered
163 Posts
Check the 2016 Evoque engine specs, as it is the igenium engine. Spec's should match very closely to 2016 DS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.