Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
My one goes down the line 20th Feb, salesman reckons 9th March for collection but I do have a plate transfer. So you might get it first week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
When did you guys place your orders?
Just wondering what the lead time is, a dealer told me between 6-7 months at the weekend !!

B
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,770 Posts
I don't know about warkman, I ordered late November, some earlier than that, much earlier in somecases.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
381 Posts
BobbyBox said:
When did you guys place your orders?
Just wondering what the lead time is, a dealer told me between 6-7 months at the weekend !!

B
I ordered last Wednesday and was told late April, early May.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
I ordered May 2014, early March delivery.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
Currently 12 weeks between order and delivery in NL. Seems LR has recovered very quickly from sunken ferry with the 250 damaged cars (for the Middle East)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Mines scheduled for end of Feb build but due to shipping / customs won't be in Australia until May or even June :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
Aussies must be scared that there are foreign plants or seeds hidden in the large boot or small spare tire!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I placed a deposit on 2nd September as I had the OXO chart to work from, so was able to tell the dealer what I wanted. March was chosen as that's when the Freelander is two years old.

The waiting list is getting longer, depending on what you order, up to six months for some specs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Ordered Oct, one of the cars in the first batch to dealers. Build 12Feb-ish...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
Warkman said:
I placed a deposit on 2nd September as I had the OXO chart to work from, so was able to tell the dealer what I wanted. March was chosen as that's when the Freelander is two years old.

The waiting list is getting longer, depending on what you order, up to six months for some specs
Curious, whats an OXO chart? and what sort of options/trim combos add to the lead times?

Thanks

B
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
KaikouraDiscoSport said:
Aussies must be scared that there are foreign plants or seeds hidden in the large boot or small spare tire!
Haha yes I guess so. I imagine there's a few Australian-specific compliance things that need to be done but it does seem a very long wait from landing to delivery. Hopefully it will be quicker :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,770 Posts
ozsport said:
KaikouraDiscoSport said:
Aussies must be scared that there are foreign plants or seeds hidden in the large boot or small spare tire!
Haha yes I guess so. I imagine there's a few Australian-specific compliance things that need to be done but it does seem a very long wait from landing to delivery. Hopefully it will be quicker :D
I just hope there no delay on the BBQ and beer cooler accessories for you guys down under ;) :D :D :D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top