Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looks great - love our Cirrus interior, very glad we took it over black. You'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The cirrus looks great, I was torn between ebony and cirrus and am so glad I chose cirrus after seeing photos like yours. Whole package looks great - enjoy!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ditto. I'm sure 6 months from now swmbo will be saying "I told you so" about the state of the interior, but for now let's sit back and dream about a world where chocolate, mud and denim don't exist .....

Enjoy.......

·
Registered
353 Posts
BlameTheParents said:
Ditto. I'm sure 6 months from now swmbo will be saying "I told you so" about the state of the interior, but for now let's sit back and dream about a world where chocolate, mud and denim don't exist .....

Enjoy.......
The day I pick mine up its off to the detailers for a full interior and exterior Gtechniq protection detailing for the same reason, particularly with a 1 year old and 4 year girls who love chocolate! Total cost for protection on everything is £905 compared to LR wanting to charge me £850 for exterior SmartGuard solution! Worth looking at http://gtechniq.com/

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Rickyk74 said:
BlameTheParents said:

Enjoy.......
The day I pick mine up its off to the detailers for a full interior and exterior Gtechniq protection detailing for the same reason, particularly with a 1 year old and 4 year girls who love chocolate! Total cost for protection on everything is £905 compared to LR wanting to charge me £850 for exterior SmartGuard solution! Worth looking at http://gtechniq.com/
Your dealer is having a laugh, mine charged £349 for external and internal protection.

·
Registered
353 Posts
philn said:
Rickyk74 said:
BlameTheParents said:

Enjoy.......
Your dealer is having a laugh, mine charged £349 for external and internal protection.
Exactly that's why I politely declined :D I've had gtechniq serum on cars before and it's the best, and I'm having Santorini black so makes sense.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like a wee laddy at xmas this morning. The dealer has already put protection on the interior (will find out details the morrow but think it's smartguard). Found a gtechnic detailer in Perth, so not far away. Thank you for the link.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lovley, its exactly what I choose.
Its why this combo features in all the brochures and prmo videos.
White cars and black wheels are so 2010, enjoy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Bob, would it be possible to have more interior pictures. It will support my decision which I am about to take with the same color combination both interior and exterior as yours.(Corris Grey with Cirrus Interior). Thanks for your help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.