Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally yesterday the expected delivery date got confirmed. Bit longer than I was hoping for, but for sure a car worth waiting for ;-)
Counting down now the days to week 23 July. :D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Finally an Aintree Green DS and that from a fellow Orange Man!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well and looks like my wait will be longer than expected... Dealer just dropped me a mail that delivery date is not confirmed and he expects it to be changed to the 2016 engine with unknown delivery date ;-(

·
Registered
829 Posts
That is good news as you'll get a more refined engine. Expect delivery late September..(and you should save you the Eur 1,500 price increase as you ordered early)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good remark, will see if they come back with any info on the price adjustment... too bad I gave my previous car away too early and now have a temp replacement.. but hey still have the good old P38 Range and will for sure never give that one away

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Saw the dealer today, they got the production date in their system. Expected build on 25 August, will be with the new engine. Delivery then approx. 2 weeks after build. So just 4 more months to wait

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Wouldn't bank on delivery 2 weeks after build, takes about 2.5 weeks in UK so would imagine a bit longer to Netherlands, will be worth wait.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As long as I have it before we go up to Sweden in October I am fine ;-)
Sure pictures to follow once it is delivered

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Thanks for the information about the pictures. I'm sorry I'd not read your posting correctly but now see that you're not expecting the car until later this year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone in Canada actually received their order yet? My delivery date was April 10, not almost a month late and no information on when it will be. It was at the Halifac port on March, re-routed the South Carolina and no word from there. I find this a bit odd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts