Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been following the forum for a few months but have only now managed to 'log in' .....

Took delivery of a brand new 71 reg. 300e a few weeks back (ordered Feb/Mar 2021) - has 3d camera and 2 key fobs (last one to get the two I was told.....).

Very happy so far. 974 miles done including a trip 'up country' and back of 600 miles. No squeaks or rattles yet... but early days ..... Rear tailgate and rear 'under tray' not quite lined up properly - which seems to be the norm from the photos I have seen of other newly delivered (reluctant to let dealership 'mess around' with it as last time I got them to 'fix' my D4 dropping front under tray they put a screw in it - right mess!)

And considering the problems I had on delivery with my D4 some 6 years or so ago, paint lag, damaged roof fin (there was a page of faults) things on this one Quality Control wise .... have improved - but not completely ....

Anyway 'love the car' - its awesome:-}

·
Registered
724 Posts
Been following the forum for a few months but have only now managed to 'log in' .....

Took delivery of a brand new 71 reg. 300e a few weeks back (ordered Feb/Mar 2021) - has 3d camera and 2 key fobs (last one to get the two I was told.....

Very happy so far. 974 miles done including a trip 'up country' and back of 600 miles. No squeaks or rattles yet... but early days ..... Rear tailgate and rear 'under tray' not quite lined up properly - which seems to be the norm from the photos I have seen of other newly delivered (reluctant to let dealership 'mess around' with it as last time I got them to 'fix' my D4 dropping front under tray they put a screw in it - right mess!)

And considering the problems I had on delivery with my D4 some 6 years or so ago, paint lag, damaged roof fin (there was a page of faults) things on this one Quality Control wise .... have improved - but not completely ....

Anyway 'love the car' - its awesome:-}
Hope you enjoy the new motor, interesting that you say only one key/fob for new vehicles now, anyone else hear of this?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Hope you enjoy the new motor, interesting that you say only one key/fob for new vehicles now, anyone else hear of this?
Yes, heard of this across the LR range, not just DS.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yes, heard of this across the LR range, not just DS.
I haven’t been told officially by my dealer, but have seen the below on the Evoque forums a note about getting one key for now and then when chip supply improves another will be supplied.

There’s a document on TOPIX with a similar title, although I don’t have access to it so can’t read the content but it’s likely the same as the one from the evoque forums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts