Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just joined the forum today.
Have got a DS on order HSE, Kaikoura Stone,awaiting confirmed delivery date guesstimated early April.
Look forward to chatting to you all.

Happy motoring.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Howdy. Full spec please!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome.

the forum is becoming a hive of activity now. :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome Strappe!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Full spec: HSE, auto,Kaikoura Stone colour,mud flaps,spare wheel,almond leather,electric seats,heated seats,folding mirrors( not memory) rubber mats,double USB in second row, additional USB in front, one colour roof with pano. Still thinking about the illuminated sill protectors,not sure yet.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Does the HSE come with folding mirrors( not memory) as standard??

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can get folding or folding with memory as standard it is your choice.( memory nice to have not need to have for me)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Strappe said:
Still thinking about the illuminated sill protectors,not sure yet.
I opted for the 'bright finish' treadplates instead of the illuminated as I thought the latter were a bit too pricey. Bright finish are £176.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Triple7 for the info on the sills. I was looking for the non illuminated ones but could see them in the accessories list I have.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I originally speced the illuminated tread plates but seeing them on my test drive I felt a but underwhelmed by them.

I'm surprised the HSE doesn't come with the bright finish ones as standard.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Just to say Hi,
DS ordered in early December, apparently because I have chosen Yulong White I will have to wait a bit.
Build date I have been given is weekend 6th March, which cannot come soon enough, I sold the D3 last week (my 5th discovery) and I am having to rely on a Leon for transport.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Me too J77, all in due course I would imagine.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Phoned salesman today to add tread plates to order, but can't order is now locked as its build has been brought forward from 13th March to 20th Febuary. Happy days :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
That's a result J77. I think I will be calling my dealer next week!

·
Registered
562 Posts
J77 said:
Phoned salesman today to add tread plates to order, but can't order is now locked as its build has been brought forward from 13th March to 20th Febuary. Happy days :D
Which treadplates do you want? The 'bright finish' are dealer fit, so you can order from the parts dept so should be no issue ordering them?

·
Registered
677 Posts
It's the bright finish ones, so as you say, they will get fitted at the dealers.

·
Registered
230 Posts
My dealer has still not been able to provide a brochure on the DS. This means I have to look at one on a tablet, which is not the same, especially when comparing all the extras etc. I Got a HSE, so possibly should have also upgraded treadplates. I also didn't get heated steering wheel. Too late for any factory changes for me.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Good thinking on the treadplates; I have them on the Evoque and while just cosmetic, they sort of greet you when you open the door. At the preview with all DS there just having plastic all round (also boot and rear doors), I really missed them. I ordered the illuminated version and probably fit the aftermarket stainless steel versions for rear doors and boot (from Ebay)

·
Registered
562 Posts
DamienWyn said:
My dealer has still not been able to provide a brochure on the DS. This means I have to look at one on a tablet, which is not the same, especially when comparing all the extras etc. I Got a HSE, so possibly should have also upgraded treadplates. I also didn't get heated steering wheel. Too late for any factory changes for me.
Just buy the 'bright finish' ones Damien. Yes, heated steering wheel is now my must have on all cars I buy. I would push your dealer a bit, LR will probably be able to amend your order manually.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.