Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I'm waiting for ingenium in Sept, I need to re-spec.
Just seen this online.

Quite a few different and new options, and some are confusing.

Some are also available on 5 seat option.

there is a laser heads up display? any thoughts on this?

also, a solar windscreen something?

also no prices :(

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you choose head up display you also have the option for the more sun protected front screen. I have ordered both. The head up display is a nice feature, I do not want to miss it, but it could have some more information like in competitor cars. The better sun protection is difficult to measure if you can not compare.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Why wait...
There is an app on Google play that turns yer phone into a heads up....kind of.

It's called digihud. ...works on reflecting phone screen onto windscreen and uses G P'S signal.

A bit 'heath robinson' but if moving eyeballs is a little strenuous this could be the answer!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I was also told by my dealer that heads up had been removed from the option list here in Germany as well. Doesn't seem to appear in the MY16 price list either. I'm sure we can manage without it unless someone feels it's an essential aid in clearing the road in front of them!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Spoke with my dealer today in Cyprus. If i want the HUD then i should wait till December 2015 he said.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Any idea when the HUD is coming back?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'd be worried about a solar windscreen, the heated ones are expensive enough ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.