Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pete,

There is a new brochure online on the landrover UK website that seems to be the one for MY16.

Overall, no changes to the old one barring the new engine and the addition of the hse black.
In summary, no blind spot monitoring, no head up display, no active cruise control... For UK 5+2
And a 54 litre fuel tank!

Could you confirm that:
- the fuel tank capacity is not a typo and is really 54 litres
- this is the latest and only brochure for MY16 cars, and any cars ordered and delivered this year won't have additional specs (in UK) (I. E. No blind spot monitoring, no ACC, no head up display...

Thank you

·
Registered
208 Posts
DiscoCrazy said:
Pete,

There is a new brochure online on the landrover UK website that seems to be the one for MY16.

Overall, no changes to the old one barring the new engine and the addition of the hse black.
In summary, no blind spot monitoring, no head up display, no active cruise control... For UK 5+2
And a 54 litre fuel tank!

Could you confirm that:
- the fuel tank capacity is not a typo and is really 54 litres
- this is the latest and only brochure for MY16 cars, and any cars ordered and delivered this year won't have additional specs (in UK) (I. E. No blind spot monitoring, no ACC, no head up display...

Thank you
When I was researching the MY15 DS the extras you are mentioning above were available in some countries outside the UK for the 5 seat configuration and not the 5+2 configuration.
Good point though why they are not on the MY16 5 seat configuration.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
A transporter went passed me in the road works on the M1 this morning, the DS on top at the back had the electric tow bar fitted you could see how it fits.

I also had a convertible Evoque in camo pass me.

Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Cloud

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi DiscoCrazy,

Yes the current 16MY eBrochure is available on the website for the UK market.

The usable fuel tank capacity is 54 litres and the options available are as listed in the current ebrochure at this time.

Should any changes or considerations be made to this, I would be happy to advise accordingly.

Many thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi DiscoCrazy,

Yes the current 16MY eBrochure is available on the website for the UK market.

The usable fuel tank capacity is 54 litres and the options available are as listed in the current ebrochure at this time.

Should any changes or considerations be made to this, I would be happy to advise accordingly.

Many thanks,
Pete
11 litres of the old tank size (65lt) are now most likely given to the adblue emissions additive that the Ingenium engine needs. Perhaps Pete can confirm?

·
Registered
426 Posts
BobbyBox said:
11 litres of the old tank size (65lt) are now most likely given to the adblue emissions additive that the Ingenium engine needs. Perhaps Pete can confirm?
Hi BobbyBox,

This is correct.

Commencing from 16 MY, in order to comply with exhaust emissions requirements, some vehicles will be fitted with a reservoir containing Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) which is also referred to as AdBlue, AUS 32 and ARLA 32.

Many thanks,
Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts