Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just introducing myself.

I placed a deposit back in May 2014 so that I could be one of the first to order, not because I am an early adopter, but because the timing was perfect. Currently have a Disco 4, having had it from new over 4 years. Small kids and all their paraphenelia have now turned into slightly larger kids with less baggage, and we felt that the Disco 4 was a bit too big for us (and not very economical).

Order process was smooth (through Beadles Sidcup). I have been given a build date of this week. Last week I already chose my 15 Plate, and I am hoping for an early March 2015 delivery.

Did a test drive a couple of weeks ago in the manual, very smooth, and a nice seating position. Overall was very impressed. I am now hoping for some snow early March to test it out. Getting impatient as well.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome.

I've waited since May and this last month is the longest part, I've made it longer for myself by putting my own plate on.

Did you go for auto or manual ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have gone for the Auto, having lived with it on the Disco, I couldn't contemplate going back to Manual

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Called the Stealer yesterday to get an update on delivery date, and was told that my build, scheduled for last week, had been delayed until this week. I hope this isn't a general trend, although I would always expect a few minor delays when implementing the customised ordering from dealers.

Will keep you posted once I get confirmation it is built.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts