Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there guys,

I'm excited to place my order in the coming weeks after test driving the new Q7 and XC90. Loved the DS for its minimal trade off in space for a much smaller exterior dimension which is much more suited for my [mostly] inner city driving habits. However, my dealer didn't have a 2.0D available for a drive but only the 2.2. While still impressive i'm still cautious to sign on the dotted line without having tried the new engine- what are your experiences with it?

Also, I'm pretty sure there used to be a Rear Seat Entertainment option. Where has this gone? My Niece and Nephew would've appreciated that on our trips to the Highlands...

Look forward to chatting with you all!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I'm sure you'll love driving the DS. They are very nice vehicles!

·
Registered
172 Posts
dunna93 said:
I'm pretty sure there used to be a Rear Seat Entertainment option.
Yes, I'm sure there used to be as well. It was certainly an option when I bought my Evoque, but it never made financial sense, as it was a fraction of the cost to buy 2 iPads and the headrest brackets than it was to buy the rear seat entertainment.
It was a no-brainer IMO to go for the iPads as you could take them and use them away from the car as well.

I suspect that the rear seat entertainment wasn't a popular option for this reason so LR have dropped this from the options. They do offer iPad brackets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.