Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Quite so eurofan,

We have blue ones, brown ones, yellow ones and last not least black ones. I mean bins a not DS. Oh, and a special calender so that we know which one to put out on which day.

But more important than all that may I say the DS looks really good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
... we got also green and red ones ...
Thanks Chippy911. Was not sure about the color combo but I think it looks good with the black pack. (However without it doesn't at all)
Now trying to plastidip in black gloss both underfloor protection covers at the front and rear ends...

·
Registered
163 Posts
eurofan said:
... we got also green and red ones ...
Thanks Chippy911. Was not sure about the color combo but I think it looks good with the black pack. (However without it doesn't at all)
Now trying to plastidip in black gloss both underfloor protection covers at the front and rear ends...
Please post pictures when you have done the front and rear trays, would be nice to see how they come out.

·
Registered
179 Posts
philn said:
I see you have the same wheelie bins as us in the UK.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like they also have the same tarmac on the roads and grass on the verges too... ;)

Ps. Lovely looking car - the black pack really suits the colour.

·
Registered
741 Posts
philn said:
Car looks nice and I see you have the same wheelie bins as us in the UK.
The ones made in Germany and exported all over the world? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
But back to the car: It looks very good in my opinion!
Your picture lets me think about adding the black pack to my order as well as I have also ordered the DS in Kaikoura.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your comments. Now i'll try to plastidip the undershields in black gloss so they match the rest of the car.
For those who don't know yet here are the fitting instructions for those shields: (+ how to add the LR stainless steel cover)

View attachment 510196.pdf

View attachment 510216.pdf

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.