Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Excellent video, well found. Makes me put faith in the car, and reminds me why the kids should shay in car seats with a back and side wings rather than just sitting on the booster part.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Charles said:
Lofi, my build date is 29/5 and from same dealer. Will be interesting to see how long from build to delivery yours is.
I'm wondering that. My build has moved a day to 30/3 but delivery still set at 29 April. I've not been able to spot a pattern of the time from factory to dealer and actually I'm not sure whether the built date is the start or complete date. I'm assuming the start.

Which sales person you got? I've not dealt with LR before or Harwoods.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Charles said:
Harriet. I have been told just over two weeks from build to delivery.
I have also never dealt with LR or harwoods. I walked straight out of another dealer because of poor service.
Well, there's two different views on build to delivery date right there, four weeks vs two weeks. My Mrs will be wanting two - but if that's the case I'd better ramp up selling the existing car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.