Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
In a nutshell…..are there any visual differences between MY21 & MY22 vehicles or is it just changes to various model/specification combinations

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mine will be a happy face in 4 hrs time 😀

·
Registered
110 Posts
ajmorr.is said:
Just Will said:
How is it? Is yours actually a MY22?
Sorry for not updating……Picked up 8 days ago and it's perfect so far. Yes it's a MY22, the only difference I can see is that the R-Dynamic badges low down on the doors have been removed and a single badge (identical to others) has been placed just above the front parking sensor on the right hand side when facing the vehicle Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks 👍

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just Will said:
ajmorr.is said:
Just Will said:
Sorry for not updating……Picked up 8 days ago and it's perfect so far. Yes it's a MY22, the only difference I can see is that the R-Dynamic badges low down on the doors have been removed and a single badge (identical to others) has been placed just above the front parking sensor on the right hand side when facing the vehicle 73A36AE1-0F87-49F8-82DC-7051B8896110.jpeg
Strange location for the R-dynamic badge. Nice car! Hope to see mine. In a few days. Too. Does it show engine version and specification pack at the rear?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Iseki3217 said:
Just Will said:
ajmorr.is said:
Sorry for not updating……Picked up 8 days ago and it's perfect so far. Yes it's a MY22, the only difference I can see is that the R-Dynamic badges low down on the doors have been removed and a single badge (identical to others) has been placed just above the front parking sensor on the right hand side when facing the vehicle 73A36AE1-0F87-49F8-82DC-7051B8896110.jpeg
Strange location for the R-dynamic badge. Nice car! Hope to see mine. In a few days. Too. Does it show engine version and specification pack at the rear?
Not on mine…. Just LR badge on right, Sport on left and Discovery across middle… no different to MY21

1 - 10 of 10 Posts