Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my very 1st Discovery Sports. Carpathian grey 19 inch satin grey alloys.

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
:cool: Nice motor.
Welcome to a very informative forum.
Many happy miles of motoring.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
royallondon said:
Congratulations, looks great 👍. Did you go petrol or diesel?
I went for a diesal. 🙂

·
Registered
119 Posts
Very nice......privacy glass? I can't quite tell

·
Registered
119 Posts
royallondon said:

Standard on the R Dynamic S Plus 👍
Was a £420 option on my R Dynamic HSE !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
royallondon said:

Standard on the R Dynamic S Plus 👍
Hi yes it's got privacy glass. Comes as standard. Still getting used to the parking sensors they are very advanced 😂

I'm very impressed with the 360 cam views and the ability to individually choose a specific camera. Maybe too advanced. Im sure my bearings will adjust to them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats on your new car, hope you are enjoying.
Can I know what was the wait time, as I have ordered a similar and it's going to be in sep only.
Also considering the amount of Land Rover vehicles theft do we need to buy any additional securities

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tonydiscosport said:
Congrats on your new car, hope you are enjoying.
Can I know what was the wait time, as I have ordered a similar and it's going to be in sep only.
Also considering the amount of Land Rover vehicles theft do we need to buy any additional securities
I ordered mine in December last year. It arrived in April, but I didn't pick it up until last week as I had to wait to sell my Q5. The dealership was very accomodating and helpful.
Mine came with a complementary 1 year subscription to the incontrol secure tracker which I believe is free currently for the first year.
I'll see how I get on with this and then renew it before the years up.
The land rover remote app is very well designed. Gives instant access to the vehicles status, location and other things.

·
Registered
505 Posts
HI Dermu, I was the proud owner of one of the very first Discovery Sports in 2015 and I loved it, I went for the 150bhp AWD with 5 seats and manual gearbox and found it was everything I needed. In 2019 decided to go with a new Evoque R-Dynamic 180D which has been absolutely brilliant, faultless and I love it. However, I miss the load space and am thinking of changing back to DS this year and I have the 165, AWD, 5 seat R-Dynamic in mind. Are you pleased with it? I don't do any towing and only really ever have two people on board, so probably don't need the 200bhp.

·
Banned
113 Posts
HI Dermu, I was the proud owner of one of the very first Discovery Sports in 2015 and I loved it, I went for the 150bhp AWD with 5 seats and manual gearbox and found it was everything I needed. In 2019 decided to go with a new Evoque R-Dynamic 180D which has been absolutely brilliant, faultless and I love it. However, I miss the load space and am thinking of changing back to DS this year and I have the 165, AWD, 5 seat R-Dynamic in mind. Are you pleased with it? I don't do any towing and only really ever have two people on board, so probably don't need the 200bhp.
Don’t bother ordering a D165, as production has ceased on that engine, I was reliably informed this weekend. Unless it’s in group stock and built already, it will never come to fruition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts