Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my factory order sheet for my MY2016 DS 2.0 TD4 HSE Manual Black Pack 20"

Most things make sense, couple of things to note:

- Model code "TL3" seems to be the 5 seater
- Not sure what ZETV/350QC means?
- It has an "ordering period" of 1507 which seems to be the date production might start with the "last date of order change" 07/07/2015. Guess the exact production date is yet to be confirmed?
- InControl Secure (option 011AE) and InControl Protect (011BE) are now standard on all Dutch cars due to insurance requirements
- 250W 11speaker stereo is described as "Branded Ice (Mid Line) (025KM)". Is Harman Kardon the manufacturer?
- Detach Tow Ball (028BL) comes standard with "13pin". What is the "Xbar"?
- "Dual P/ Heated Fold Back Mirror" (030NB); what is "Dual P" ?
- "RR Centre Armrest & Cupholder (033LM): not sure why this is mentioned? and why RR?
- "Full size spare wheel" (050AQ): been told comes as same full size 20" gloss black wheel. Question: will it have black wheel nuts? How about the wheel lock?
- Less Badge (057EV): seems to delete "HSE" and "TD4". I think "Sport" is always on car and since this lettering is also in silver, the dealer will remove
- Says "special options" : L550001 not sure what this means?

Subsequently states a "common order number", "NSC Order Number", "Factory Order Number" yet no details yet on VIN. Guess this is meaningless to me and does not allow me to view car details on TOPIX?

ANY insights are welcome!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hello KDS,
I can't be of much help but I believe the RR in RR Centre Armrest... stands for Rear Row even if it's a 5 seater. Why they mention it beats me.
Xbar is an abbreviation cross bar whatever that is.
That's it I'm afraid.
Cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
Kds

To add to chippy

TL3 is trim level 3, of which there are 4. 3=HSE

ZETC/350C is a variant code which I think is AJ200 150PS 4WD

Black pack wheels come with wheel nuts and locks that are a darker finish than the standard, although not black.

Feature code 057EV I'm a little unsure of. On 15MY when there was no derivative badge the sport badge was also deleted. 16MY is introducing a SPORT badge on its own but no code is available, it's possible that 057EV is being amended so instead of having nothing will now have the SPORT badge for 16MY.

Vin assigned just prior to assembly and topix doesn't seem to activate until the vehicle is released from plant and with distribution.

·
Registered
270 Posts
No guarantees that these are right, but this is my understanding:

Dual P/ Heated mirrors means dual powered / heated mirrors
Xbar on your tow pack may be the rear crossmember (ie the actual tow "bar" if you like) that the tow ball is attached to?
You will not get nuts with your spare wheel, only nuts on the wheels actually fitted to the car. As L550 says black pack wheels should come with black nuts.
Build date is always specified as a week ending, so you won't get the exact date until after it's actually built.
Also as L550 says, VIN assigned somewhere around the same time (maybe week before from memory).

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions

That just leaves...

KaikouraDiscoSport said:
Just received my factory order sheet for my MY2016 DS 2.0 TD4 HSE Manual Black Pack 20"

- 250W 11speaker stereo is described as "Branded Ice (Mid Line) (025KM)". Is Harman Kardon the manufacturer?

- Says "special options" : L550001 not sure what this means?

ANY insights are welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.